Notable Projects: 2010-2016
• UI/UX Design for AutoDesk Engineering Software.
• Develop Banners for multiple campaigns for Levi’s.
• Design and Develop Modules for multiple campaigns for Dockers.
• Social media, content and marketing strategy for a Costco beauty product.
• Creative direction, development as well as designs for Sexy Hair email campaigns.
• Designs for Beachbody brands.
• Designs for Guthy-Renker’s branded sites and online marketing collateral.
• Creative direction and design for companies, such as Oversee and IDEC.
• Creative direction and design for new mySpace modules and templates.
• Project management for USA and international remote projects.
• Organizer of two live TEDx events from pre-production to post-production.
• Review graduates portfolios from the Art Center of Pasadena.
• Worked on two Star Wars releases for marketing and press collateral.
Skills & Software
My main skill is adaptability. With this type of malleability and ethics along with the love of my job, I have had the good fortune to have worked on many types of projects in almost every role of the production process.
• Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects and working knowledge of premiere.
• Creative Director, Marketing Strategy, UI/UX design, Developer, Project Manager, and Interactive Director.